"Butleigh Hill" Irrigation & Cropping Farm - TasmaniaPopular
Cropping / Posted 5 months ago / 216 views
Ref: LHTRT0506 -221016
Comprising of approximately 167ha (412ac) “Butleigh Hill” is one of the few remaining opportunities left to purchase in the Cressy district.
– Approximately 105ha under irrigation (three pivots)
– Generous Cressy/Longford water right
– Small crutching shed and several storage sheds
– Gently undulating with excellent soil types
– Good road access
– Easy run cropping operation
More details: http://landmarkharcourts.com.au/Property/673385/TRT0506/340-Green-Rises-Road
Phone: Michael Warren 0458 711 755.