Dairy / Posted 5 months ago / 237 views
Ref: LHH4436 – 221016
– 576 acres on 3 titles.
– Excellent location in a renowned and ever reliable area, close to Hawkesdale township, within 30 minutes from Warrnambool and 30 minutes from Hamilton.
– Subdivided into 40 paddocks (plus holding yards).
– Currently operating as a successful productive dairy enterprise, but would equally make an outstanding beef fattening/breeding operation.
– Excellent 33-a-side swing-over dairy with the option to increase numbers to 40-a-side
– Heavy carrying arable soils providing high quality pasture.
– All paddocks watered via bore (pressurised to dairy and troughs) plus 2 inch poly pipe throughout farm to troughs.
– 4 * 10,000 gallon holding tanks as back-up water supply.
– Reliable rainfall of approx 28-30 inches/annum (700mm).
– Excellent fertiliser history.
– Good boundary fencing, internal fencing consists of 2 and 3 wire electric fencing.
– 4 Bay machinery shed with one bay fully enclosed as a lockable workshop.
– 2 Hay sheds, 2 calf-rearing sheds.
– 2 sealed road frontages with school bus and mail at gate.
– Large well appointed 4 bedroom (BIR) WB home providing open plan kitchen/lounge areas with separate formal dining room. Two bathrooms one with separate shower and bath. Carport with two-car capacity. Home is situated in an attractive sheltered setting set back from the main road.