Four Banana Farms Aggregation - Tully, QldPopular
Banana Farms / Posted 5 months ago / 6100267 views
Ref: LHY2775 – 211016
3 Very large Banana farms & 1 small Banana farm
* Parcel A – 428.6 ha (1,059.2 ac) freehold with approx. 261.87 ha (647 ac) under bananas/fallow; Irrigation with Water Licences; 3 BR home; modern infrastructure including very large packing-machinery shed with 3 phase power and 3 coldrooms, chemical/fertiliser shed, generator shed and fertigation/filter sheds. Priced at $6,100,000-00 inclusive of GST up to $100,000-00. If not farmed with an ABN, GST will apply in addition to the total purchase price.
* Parcel B – 189.2 ha (467.5 ac) freehold with approx. 133.46 ha (329.7 ac) under bananas/fallow; Irrigation with Water Allocation and substantial Irrigation bores; modern infrastructure including very large packing-machinery shed with 3 phase power and coldrooms, chemical/workshop shed and bore/fertigation or filter sheds. Priced at $3,600,000-00 inclusive of GST up to $100,000-00. If not farmed with an ABN, GST will apply in addition to the total purchase price.
* Parcel C – 128.8 ha (318.2 ac) of leased land with approx. 115.45 ha (285.2 ac) under bananas; substantial Irrigation bores; and quantity of items. Priced at $385,000-00 inclusive of $35,000-00 GST.
* Parcel D – 8.3 ha (20.6 ac) freehold with approx. 4.01 ha (9.9 ac) under bananas; 3 bedroom home; large shed; and two equipped bores. Priced at $410,000-00. If not farmed with an ABN, GST will apply in addition to the purchase price.
* Substantial machinery & equipment inventories for Parcels A & B
* The Tully area is one of the major banana growing regions in Australia
* Tully is located in far north Queensland, centrally located between the northern cities of Cairns (approx. 140 km to the north) and Townsville (approx. 208 km to the south)
* Banana farms the size of Parcels A, B & C are rarely offered for sale, this is your opportunity
Inspections are by prior appointment. To arrange for a time to inspect or for any further details please contact the exclusive agent, Jim Cooper at Landmark Harcourts Tully on 0417 736 935 (or from overseas + 61 417 736 935)
For more details and images visit: http://landmarkharcourts.com.au/Property/633862/LHY2775/Tully